GHS Infotech has developed a lasting reputation as Leaders in Indian Education Market for Web Designing, Software Development , Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security.
We desire to conduct “WHAT the HACK - an Ethical Hacking Workshop”, the Most Famous & Successful workshop at your campus. The Idea behind WHAT the HACK is to reach out to India’s every Engineering, MCA, BCA colleges to provide a customized and holistic training on Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security and to create "CYBER SECURITY EXPERTS" all over India. This is our first step to build a mutually beneficial and sustaining relationship with the college and student.
Staying ahead with the technology and partners is our forte. We have come up with an updated techniques and designed "WHAT the HACK" (Completely new, exciting & informative curriculum).
Course Duration: 1 day
Charges per student: Rs. 500/- per student
Benefits for the student: ·
- Learning technical know-how on Ethical Hacking & Information Security
- Learning Industrial Concept, gives the students an edge over others in this competitive world as the curriculum is different and not covered in Engineering
- A help in placement for the working students as per GHS
Course Deliverables (Take away to the students):
- GHS Software Toolkits containing software's used in the Hacking.
- User Manual to describe the software's working inclusive in Toolkits.
- Authorized Participation Certificate from GHS and its partners.
Technical Requirements for hosting the workshop:
- A well ventilated Stepped Seating Seminar Room with a good seating capacity
- A speaker system
- Two cordless mike (One Collar mike preferred)
- One LCD projector for presentation (Live Hacking)
- Internet Connection for Laptop (Without Proxy if possible)